:)

:)

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Aeveryday14 ~ Weeks 6 & 7

 
Here are my pics from weeks 6 and 7 of 2014 :)
 
 
Day 36: My love :)

 
Day 37: Since I was going to end up missing Valentine's Day with my students due to my surgery I decided to try and make the heart cake that was popping up all over pinterest. The kids loved it and it was fun and easy to make so it was a win win all around!

 
Day 38: It was the day of our Valentine's Dance at school! Mary Jane and I are super happy to see our babies have fun but also super happy to see it over! lol

 
Day 39: When I got home from the dance I had a wonderful Valentine's surprise! Frankie had gotten me this beautiful heart wreath!! I was so excited when I put it on the door the next day.

 
Day 40: Frankie and his truck.... that's a tight bond right there.

 
Day 41: My mom and I headed out for our road trip to Augusta.

 
Day 42: My very first surgery.

 
Week 6 ... had to commemorate it by adding snowflakes since the snow was headed our way. :)
 
 

 
Day 43: We were going a little bit stir crazy in our hotel so we ventured outside to see what everything looked it. It was very mushy on the roads but this tree was beautiful to me so I snapped a picture of it.
 

 
Day 44: We finally got to head home and Frankie took me straight to Covington to meet my newest nephew, Layton Thomas. Just a bundle of preciousness.

 
Day 45: Happy Valentine's Day. I know Valentine's Day was over a month ago but I really need to do a post about our wonderful day. These flowers definitely helped make it fabulous!

 
Day 46: Nothing makes you feel better like a bowl of popcorn and a good book. :)

 
Day 47: My favorite boys in the whole world!! Love!

 
Day 48: My toes were ready to get some color. Why is it that you just feel better when you have pretty toes??

 
Day 49: I love being home at lunch when we have breaks at school. We get to eat together and then I get to watch him take a power nap. Love this fella right here.


 
Weeks 6 & 7 :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment