:)

:)

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Aeveryday14 ~ Weeks 4 & 5

One day, maybe by the end of the year, I will be caught up with these pictures :)

 
Week 4 :)

 
Day 22: I got this beautiful necklace on my shopping trip and I really love it!!

 
Day 23: I went by the library and got my next Harry Bosch novel by Michael Connelly. I love all things crime and mystery and this was by far the highlight of my day. Snuggling up with my new book.

 
Day 24: It felt like I waited a lifetime for these wonderful pictures and finally I had them!!!

 
Day 25: Even though he wasn't yet 5 we were celebrating his birthday and I can not believe that he is already 5 years old!!

 

 
Day 26: My mom and I headed to Covington to celebrate with Meggie the upcoming arrival of baby Layton!

 
Day 27: My parents, especially my mom had been stretched thin with going back and forth to the hospital to help take care of my granny. My dad had not had a home cooked meal in a while. We cooked and it worked out where both of them could come. I took this picture afterwards like my dad and Frankie talked. I love having company!

 
Day 28: One of our many snow and ice storms had begun. We were looking forward to spending the night at home. Actually Frankie had fallen asleep at like 7:00 that night, which was a good thing because he was called out to take care of some 18 wheelers that were stuck and he stayed gone the entire night. This is where his truck should have been while he worked all night and I worried all night. :/ sigh...


 
Week 5 ... I messed up my cute little collage, but this really is only week 5
 

 
Day 29: This is what my new house looks like all covered in snow. :)
Isn't it pretty?

 
Day 30: Back to school and I was all happy about my healthy chicken salad I made.... I was happy until the next day when I realized that the dressing I was craving was not in my fridge - it never was. It was at the store all along.

 
Day 31: A trip to one of our favorite pizza places in town and I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this handsome guy.

 
Day 32: We were on our way to a funeral but I never see him in a tie and he looked so darn good that I had to take a picture.

 
Day 33: My sister's family came down to visit my granny and that meant that I got to eat lunch with 2 of my favorite boys!

 
Day 34: One of Frankie's favorite meals - spaghetti :) I kind of rigged up a new way to do it and he loves it like this. On a side note - how cute is my polka dotted dish??

 
Day 35: Our classroom door at school! I love this door and it is probably my favorite that we do the entire year. We were ready for Valentine's Day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment