:)

:)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Me...

Well I have had this blog for like a week now and I've been putting off actually writing anything but I'm going to take the plunge and get started. Scary. :/

 Like I said in my "about me" section, I am a single 26 year old living in a very small town. Don't get me wrong, I love this small town, I grew up here and I think it is a wonderful, beautiful place to live. However, if an opportunity came around that would require me to move to a new place I wouldn't hesitiate very long before I packed up my stuff and moved away. I also mentioned all my jobs in my "about me". I have 3 jobs and I am working on my Master's degree. My first job is as a kindergarten paraprofessional. I really love that job... those sweet little 5 year olds crack me up. My second job is as a Resident Director at the college in my hometown. Most of the time I love this job too. They are my children as well... just older. ;) My third job is working as a somewhat (in my opinion) sorry version of a children's minister at my church. I served as the intern for the children's ministry this summer and I really enjoyed it. When summer ended I agreed to continue working on Sunday mornings and nights with the children. The reason I say I am a sorry version of a children's minister is simply because the only time I spend with these kids is on Sunday. I would love to do more fun stuff and trips with them but to be honest, I just do not have time. My fourth job (what I call it) is my master's work. I just get paid in grades instead of money. For the past year and a half I have been going to class about 2 hours away every Monday and Wednesday from 6 until no later than 11. I have enjoyed meeting the people I have class with and learning more about education (yes, my degree will be in early childhood) however, it has taken a toll on me and my bank account paying for all of the gas every week. But! It will be well worth it when it is all said and done...which actually will be in April! Yay for that! Okay, that is all for now. Welcome to my hetic life. :)

Before I go I will explain my picture. No, I do not have 2 very handsome boys. However, my sister does. These two sweet boys are my favortie people in the whole world. And yes, it's true - I'm their favortie person too. My sister actually has a blog where you can read all about Garrison and Austin. I really think you should check it out. :)  http://selphpartyof3.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment