:)

:)

Friday, February 21, 2014

Aeveryday14 - Weeks 2 & 3

I am trying to catch up on my everyday pics that I post to instagram so here are weeks 2 and 3 :)

 
My collage for the week :)

 
Day 8 - I wore my new Toms to work and by far the highlight of my day was a little girl in kindergarten who noticed them and with major enthusiasm stated "Ms. Garrison! You got new Toms!" It cracked me up that a five year old noticed my new shoes ;)

 
 Day 9 - We finally got around to hanging our new home decor on our walls and this is one of my favorite new items!

 
Day 10 - Friday means jeans and tennis shoes for me at work. I love a jeans and tennis shoe kind of day!

 
Day 11 - Frankie and I travel down to Warner Robbins to make a very important payment on our wedding rings! This was the day that we paid them off!!! Yay!! I love my rings and I love that they are paid for!!

 
Day 12 - It was finally nice and semi-warm outside so I talked Franklin into grilling us some hamburgers. My favorite food ever.

 
Day 13 - We were really wanting to try to make some vegetable soup and I finally found a recipe that I thought we would both like. We met at the store after work and shopped for everything we needed. The entire time we were at the store I sneezed and coughed and just all around felt like crud. So, after we spent all that time buying groceries for our soup my wonderful husband looked at me and said "There is no way you are going home to cook when you feel bad, I'll order us a pizza."
I'm so glad I married him :)

 
Day 14 - We finally made our soup. It was wonderful, and it will definitely be something that we make again!
 
 
Week 3 :) Unfortunately, I did miss 3 days this week...

 
Day 15 - I was still feeling terrible and honestly my day was so yucky that the only thing I could take a picture of was my new best friend which happened to be sudafed :(
 
I was feeling horrible and with sudafed being my best friend you can understand why days 16, 17, and 18 never happened. There's always next year.

 
Day 19 - Once again we had a rare and sunny day and Frankie worked on my car all day long and then being the wonderful and hard working and ocd man that he is he washed it for me. :)

 
Day 20 - Happy MLK Day to me! I can't remember the last time that I went shopping for new clothes for myself and I desperately needed something new to wear to work before they staged an intervention for wearing the same 5 shirts to work every week. This was a happy happy day!

 
Day 21 - I was craving a baking session. I do that sometimes, where all I want to do is bake something. So, I decided to bake my sweet babies at work a treat. They were super excited too. :) I was happy, they were happy. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment