:)

:)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A-Everyday-14

Although I do not update my own blog that well, I am an avid follower of other blogs. And, I get lots of pretty cool ideas from these other blogs. One idea was to take a picture every day in 2014 and document it through instagram. I downloaded the instagram app back when it first came out and then never did anything with it until this year; but this year I have used it every day (minus three days that I missed).

I always make a cute little collage of my photos of the week and send it to my mom, sister, and best friend every Wednesday. But starting soon I am going to be putting my little collage and pics up here on the blog every Wednesday. My sister gave me this idea and this way she can understand a little bit more about the pictures. Since tomorrow is the start of a brand new week (this year New Year's Day was on a Wednesday so the week goes from Wednesday to Tuesday) I decided that I was going to try and update all of my pictures of the year so far onto the blog. Hopefully, within a few weeks I will be updated and on track.

I hashtag each of my everyday photos Aeveryday14 - and I am pretty positive that I drive some people crazy with my everyday pictures but at the end of the year I think I will be pretty excited to see my year through my pictures. :)

Week 1 :)

 
My collage for the week. January 1-7
 
 
Day 1 - My sweetie pie Emma was born on January 1st in 2007.
Here she is enjoying her birthday chew stick.

 
Day 2 - It was just beginning to be a winter of crazy temperatures and weather and I was enjoying the cold with a nice cup of hot chocolate.

 
Day 3 - My love. That's all.

 
Day 4 - We had a date night in Macon at one of our favorite restaurants.

 
Day 5 - At the time of this picture my thoughts were "Why in the world are we getting out in this crazy cold?" Who would have though that this temperature just a few weeks later would feel like a warm up??

 
Day 6 - I used some of my wedding gift cards to buy one of my favorite additions to our yard.
I love this flag and I love my new initial.

 
Day 7 - This was the day that I finally got around to cleaning out the junk room and making a guest bedroom. :) Yay for being productive. And, please do not judge me for the color on the walls.... this is the color we moved in to and it will most likely be one of the last rooms that get painted - but! It will definitely, without a doubt get painted....eventually. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment