:)

:)

Monday, February 17, 2014

7 Months Later....

I know! Its a shocker to myself that I am even writing anything. :) But! When everything is said and done I have realized that I need something to occupy my time and something to keep me from being super lazy all day long on the couch. So... I decided that I should update this little blog here and let everyone know what has been going on the last few, ok, 7 months of my life. :)

Well, for starters, I got married! I had amazing showers and all kinds of special attention that all culminated into one amazing flash-by-in-the-blink-of-an-eye day that was so wonderful I want to do it all over again. I went on an amazing honeymoon to Jamaica. I celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas and somewhere between the two I got into my first ever major interstate upside down truck wreck with my new hubby. - And if that doesn't scream "We haven't been married one month and I almost lost you and I'll never let you out of my sight again" then I don't know what does. - I was diagnosed with two different health "things" (because I don't want to call them diseases or issues because I am refusing to let them be either) Which one of the health "things" led to my first ever surgery (unless you count getting your wisdom teeth out, which I am thinking I don't anymore) all in the midst of a crazy ice storm. Yes, seven months have gone by but they have not necessarily been a quiet seven months. But, now that things are hopefully calming down I am going to do my best to catch everyone up on the crazy happenings of my life.

The first being my most absolute favorite day ever - my wedding!! I should probably start this update of my life by showing some pictures of all of my wonderful showers but... I don't have any of those pictures. Hmmmm... I should really work on that. But! What I do have are some of my favorite pictures of our special day so I will show you those.



One of my favorite things about me finally being a bride was that I did my own makeup.
I wanted to look like me. :)
 

 
I decided that I just wanted to have a hair piece and not have the traditional veil.
The veil's just didn't look right on me.



Just look at that handsome man that married me.
 


 
One of my absolute favorite pictures of that man.
 

 
My shoes.
Since meeting Frankie my love for heels has gone downhill since they make me taller than him. :)

 
My bracelet - I love love love that bracelet.

 
I love this picture of the back of my dress. It really shows the details.

 
A good picture of my beautiful bouquet.

 
I like this picture next to the church doors with the two wreaths that were made for my special day.

 
We decided to see each other before the ceremony and have a special moment with each other before getting lots of pictures out of the way. This was Frankie's smile when he saw me coming down the aisle.  Love it.

 
This picture was one our photographer captured of our time together before anyone else came into the sanctuary. I love that it shows me and him as well as how the church was decorated.
Simple and Eloquent. Just perfect. :)
 
 
That is all for the day. I will go into more detail about our day and add more pictures of the wedding party and the wedding itself tomorrow. I just love revisiting this wonderful day that I honestly thought would never come. I told Frankie today at lunch that I sure was happy he married me.
Love him to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment