:)

:)

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Aeveryday14 ~ Weeks 8 & 9

 
 
 
Week 8!
 
 
 
Day 50: We had some termite protection done and the termite man found some baby turtles. One was still in his shell! We were the proud parents of baby turtles for a few days. :) This was also the day that Dr. T called to tell me my nodule was cancer. I like the turtles better :)
 
 
 
Day 51: My sweet Nanny made me supper.



 
Day 52: There is not much better than Disney. Even when you are grown.
Disney is still magic and I want to go to Disney World so bad!

 
Day 53: Frankie's Toy Store :)

 
Day 54: This was a pretty emotional day for us with lots of attention and
prayers at church. So thankful that I have him by my side through it all!


 
Day 55: My first day back at work. I missed my classroom, the colors,
the rug, the centers, and most of all my kids!!

 
Day 56: Music...check, Driver...check, Pillow...check!
Ready to road trip #2 for surgery #2.


 
Week 9!

 
Day 57: Second surgery down and this time I got pretty scarves!

 
Day 58: A sweet co-worker came by the house and dropped off goodies for my throat!

 
Day 59: My work family sent me beautiful flowers.
Definitely blessed to have such a thoughtful work family.

 
Day 60: This sweet baby makes everything better.

 
Day 61: Frankie labored all night on my car and he said this just
had to be my picture for the day... so here it is. lol

 
Day 62: Apparently your thyroid regulates all of your calcium so...
I was taking 6 calcium pills a day and let me tell you it was not fun!

 
Day 63: Finally! A normal day!! Loved my card from my class!
I have sweet sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment