:)

:)

Monday, June 17, 2013

We're Going to Try This Again...

The last time I wrote anything on my blog was in January of 2012. I really don't know what possessed me to start a blog in the middle of 3 jobs but needless to say I didn't really keep up with it. I was working at Gordon, going to school, working at the church and student teaching! I was busy.

Fast forward to a little more than a year later and I am out of school, teaching Pre-K at the primary school here in Barnesville and big news....I'm Engaged!!!! :) Super excited about everything that is going on in my life.

I met Frankie after student teaching was finished and I was back to parapro-ing for my kindergarten classroom. We went on our first date to the Braves game and we have been together ever since. I am going to try and post some of my favorite things about Frankie later on in some different posts. Anyways, once me and Frankie really got together and comfortable around each other the weight came piling on. It is what I like to call my "happy weight" because I have been so happy lately. Well... I am still happy but I'm ready to lose the weight.

Even in my last post over a year ago I was uncomfortable with my weight, and trust me it's a lot more now! I really enjoy working out but I do not enjoy eating right. I am super motivated right now though because we are going to be taking engagement pictures sometime in August hopefully so I want to look better for all things wedding.

I follow a lot of different blogs and some are healthy living blogs so I'm hoping I can use this blog to kind of keep track of what I'm eating and doing exercise wise. Here is to losing weight and getting in shape! :)

----This morning I went to the gym and did a cardio workout on the treadmill for 20 minutes which consisted of walking 2 min and running 1 min. I was definitely sweaty when I got finished. I then focused on my lower body. My favorite exercises right now are the kickbacks and ad and abductors on the cable. So far my eating today has consisted of a small bowl of cheerios.  I'm starting the Monday on the right track!----

Now, I'm off to get ready and continue the moving out process. (I'm leaving Gordon and moving back in with my parents before the wedding - It should be an experience :))

No comments:

Post a Comment